I began this blog hoping to generate some dialogue and maybe make a friend 'out there' and to keep a record of where we have been. It has done those things and more.
One thing I look at is numbers. Here are a few that surprise me:
- 35,764 - hits on this blog. That seems like a lot but I know some who have well over 100,000 hits.
- 8,149 - unique individuals who have viewed the blog. I am baffled by that many people who who stop by and check us out. But thanks. How long will it take to get 10,000?
- 61 - countries (who knew that people in places like Uganda and Pakistan who are interested in RVing?
- 51 - states and regions in the US (includes District of Columbia)
- $50.70 for clicks on ads. I am not supposed to ask people to click on the advertisements so I won't. I need to accrue $100 worth of clicks before they send me a check. I guess those with 1000's of daily readers make a decent amount of passive income. For us, it is a bit of a novelty and it has been months since I started, so we will see how long it takes to get there.
- 16,215 miles in the RV. Can't believe we put that many miles on the Roadrunner. If you'd said we would travel 3,000 miles I would have been surprised.
- 31, 809 miles in the Honda. This one really surprises me. I would have guessed 10,000 miles max.
- 3 - countries we have travelled to: The US, Mexico and Canada
- 238 - money I have saved by giving myself haircuts
- 101 - Followers. I know some people hate that name and refuse to be called a 'Follower' so they don't sign up. Too bad the term 'Regular Readers' wasn't the word used.
- 1 - time we have broken down on the highway and been towed into a Freightliner shop.
We will see what the numbers for the next year look like ~ what story they will tell.
That is it for us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles. Thanks for stopping by!