Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

A Finish Is a Win!

Back in the day when I was a runner, I remember lining up for my first marathon and everyone was talking about how “A finish is a win.”  They were so right!  I took what I hoped was going to be a six-month project and turned it into an almost 3 year effort.

32 years later I finished another marathon of sorts ~ my first book is out!  We finished the “The Wonder of RV Living” and navigated the process to get it online at Amazon.com.  (If you forget the book title, just put “Randy Warner” in the search bar.)


During those almost three years I had a lot of help.  I read a lot of blogs and the notion of getting friends to proof-read the manuscript was something I decided to do.  Surprisingly quite a few people said they’d do it and I’d like to thank:

  • Allisanne
  • Bonar
  • Dave
  • Don
  • Gerri
  • Kris
  • Stephanie
  • Sue
  • Wes
The gist of Vol 1 is all the planning and preparation that went into taking the leap.  Why did we do it?  How did we do it? What about this and what about that?....questions, questions and then more questions. 

I purposely kept it under 200 pages and this only goes into the two years leading up to us deciding to go for it and then the first few months on the road.  

That’s all for now.  I hope to publish 2 more volumes this year - we will see about that. Thanks for joining us on the Roadrunner Chronicles!

4 comments: