Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Have You Heard About RVillage?

A few weeks ago I saw some things on RVillage.  Hmmm -- I wonder what that is all about?  Another business?
Sort of.

It's a new and rapidly growing social network for RVers.  The member ship just hit 4000 members.  And only a couple of weeks ago it launched as a beta site.

Another Social networking site? Really?  Maybe -- but this one is different!

But that's what they all say.

Maybe you shouldn't take my word for it and check it out for yourself.  It's really worth a look.
I did and joined and the feature I like the most is where I can see the location of other RVillage RVers.

Then if I want to meet them (or vice versa) we can set up a meeting time and place.  But first I can check out their information and their interests and maybe their blog.
Another feature is that anyone can organize informal get togethers just to meet up.  I haven't done that yet but we have already been invited to two events.  I missed the first one and we already had something going for the second but I can see the potential of this site.

Has a lot of other features one would normally expect including Forums and Groups, Route Me, and Connecting with Friends.

I like the way some other folks have explained what RVillage is:
Both give an excellent rundown on the different features.

So what do you think?  I'd be interested in your take on RVillage!

That's all for this edition of Roadrunner Chronicles!  Thanks for joining us.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment