Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

That was Fun! Survey Results

I enjoy reading feedback from blog readers.  They come up with some interesting responses.  But especially so when it refers to something on the Roadrunner Chronicles!  Thanks so much for your response to the survey!

Here are the results:  (Caveat:  Please note this is not a scientific survey.)

We had 17 responses on Blogger  and 4 more on FaceBook (where The Roadrunner Chronicles is linked and also displays).

Out of the 21 responses, 14 said
Yes -  or  Yes, but it it depends...

  • The majority of the responses said "Yes".  Some qualified it, but said, "I have done it, but the place has to be relatively clean."
  • So most of you ladies DO FIX the toilet.  (Impressive!)

Out of 21 6 basically said:
No. No Way!  Not me.

  • "That is not my cup of tea".  "No I won't fix it!"

Other comments:

  • "Strangest survey I have ever seen!"
  • "Not exactly rocket science"
  • "Ewwww"
So, if you are like me, it will be quite a while before I use a public restroom and don't think of you our loyal readers.  And your responses!

Thanks for making our day.  And checking in on the Roadrunner Chronicles!  Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. The last thing I think of in public restrooms is my blog readers! ;) I'm not so sure that's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaaahaaaahaaa

    This will give you something to talk about when sitting round the campfire!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was interesting...and fun! Certainly your poll was thinking outside the tank, er box! ;c)

    ReplyDelete