A few our favorites come to mind:
- Shenandoah Valley on US Interstate 81
- The Keys - US Highway 1 Florida City to Key West
- 17 Mile Drive along Pebble Beach CA
- Drive to the Sun in Glacier National Park, MT
- Highway 101 along the Oregon Coast through Monument Valley
- Monument Valley near Arizona/Utah border
- Drive through the Arches National Park
Those are just a few that I think of including the drive over to Walla Walla, Washington from Portland Oregon. We drove through the Columbia River Gorge along US Interstate 84, 82 Highway 730 and 12.
These photos don't quite do it justice but it was scenic and spectacular:
We left our campground in Portland Fairview RV Park about 8:30 AM and arrived in Walla Walla about 12:30 PM.
We are loving the weather and the scenic views along the way from Portland to Walla Walla. Thanks for joining us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles!