February was one of our more active months in terms of moving around to different campsites. We stayed in the following Florida campgrounds:
- Ortona South COE Park (near La Belle, FL)
- Sun-N-Shade RV Resort (Punta Gorda, FL)
- The Resort - Escapees SKP Campground (Zolfo Springs, FL)
- Cloverleaf 4H Campground (near Lake Placid, FL)
- Lake Louise State Park (near Clermont, FL)
- Lake Griffin State Park (near Chipley, FL)
It has been a great time of seeing lots of friends and some family here in Florida, plus checking out some great Florida State Parks.
Good News Areas We Are Under Budget
With a month budget at $4,110, we were almost $900 under. We were almost $500 under in RV maintenance, $400 under in groceries and over $200 under in campground fees. We were pleased with the nightly campground fee average of $18.82.
Despite moving around the state, we didn't go very far and were under budget in our diesel and gas (for the car) budget.
Between our big day at Spring Training to see the Brave vs Nationals, a new watch and two pairs of new shoes we spent $313 for some of our biggest spending during the month.
Anytime we can get almost $900 under budget, we are pleased. It helps so we can pad the 'unexpected RV maintenance repair' fund.
That's it for this edition of the Roadrunner Chronicles! Thanks for joining us! Until next time...