Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Roadrunner Reflections - Thanks to Our Readers

One thing I don't do often enough is thank YOU --- our faithful and/or curious readers! So THANK YOU!  I had no idea when I started this years ago that it would be something that is so important to us.

As RVer's, one thing that is of great benefit to us is to know that we are not alone.  We know that you are out there and it is encouraging to get a note or some response from friends 'out there'.

It is almost like that 'letter in the mail' -- someone IS out there!  In a way, we feel connected and a part of your interest group.  We have some things in common…

It is also great to meet new people who happen by and stop long enough to say something.  Even those that take a look and become one of the 'stats' are if fact interesting to us.

Google Analytics indicates on this blog there have been:
  • 709 posts 
  • Over 130,000 page views
  • 2865 comments 
  • 274 followers

So for whatever reason it is that you stop by and view the Roadrunner Chronicles -- we appreciate it!  And keep adding those comments and notes!

That is all from the Roadrunner Chronicles this time!  Thanks for joining us!  Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. It is encouraging to know that someone is looking at our blog posts! You have lots of followers, so it's very worthwhile to tell about your travels. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting, we'll keep stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is fun to see how many views, comments and followers..the little blogs that could just keep on giving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not hard to follow your posts when you write about travels and everyday happenings with passion and honesty. Keep up the good work because it is work of a different sort.

    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a very hard time keeping up with my blogging lately..Could be I might end up being just a "lurker/follower" most of the time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy, I have followed you for a couple of years now and for several reasons. Some of them selfish...you are in Florida and I love to read about Florida. But more because you have written about your work with Habitat, your commitment to being a good citizen in the world, and because you are kind and a really nice man! I know, I got to meet you in person! Maybe that is another little part of it. Either way, thank you for the thanks, as I said, of course you would say thank you because that is the kind of person you are. Isn't it funny how we can 'know' someone from the subtle meanings behind their written words?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to let you and Pam know that we read your blog and enjoyed meeting you guys over two years ago. It's hard to believe it has been so long.
    Safe travels,
    Rollie & Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randy - I read about spammers on Rick/Paulettes blog. Looks like this spammer has visited you as well. Check with Retired Rod. He too was spammed recently.
    Your Spammer? Best SEO Web Services.

    You write a great blog loaded with loaded with lots of information. Travel safe - enjoy life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like I'm one of your "newest" followers, only one person since I joined. Does that make me younger? I always like being mistaken for a young lady and thank the gentlemen who call me one every time. I try not to focus on how old they are while appreciating being mistaken for "young"!

    ReplyDelete