1. On the drive up to Cadillac Mountain overlooking Bar Harbor.
2. Cadillac Mountain - the highest point on the eastern U. S.
3. One afternoon we walked around Bar Harbor and went over to the park near the waterfront.
4. We really liked our campground and spend many evenings around the campfire.
6. Or walking around and seeing other campsites.
7. Another morning Tom, Cathy and I got up early (like 4:00 A.M. early) to see the sunrise on top of Cadillac Mountain.
8. We also did some hiking in the park. One morning we went on a nice 3.2 mile hike around Jordan's Pond.
I leave you today with a photo looking across Jordan Pond toward the Bubbles.
Thanks for joining us! Until next time...