Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Snow to Sunshine

Once we get on our way to RV full timing, we hope to avoid drastic changes in the weather. Pam and I are partial to sunshine and warm weather. We have have a relatively mild winter here in Virginia. That is fine by me...

But we had to have a big snowstorm for the year and it came down hard and quickly. All I can say is I am glad my neighbor John has a big heart and likes to run the snow blower... :). He saved me a lot of time on the sidewalks.

What a difference a few days make. This was Sunday:
This was Thursday:
Yep - the crocus are blooming in the flower beds. We have 41 days before we put our house on the market so the flowers will be good. We will be adding more and probably pulling weeds this weekend. It is supposed to be 72 degrees!

Great weather coming for a Garage Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment