Another one was to shorten the end of the workbench in the garage that we built last year while we here. The clothes drying hanger rack now can accommodate dresses with out sitting on top of the bench.
Then I needed to remove the second shelf on the bottom of the shoe rack/shelf we built last year.
Along the way Jon borrowed a high pressure wash and we did the house around all the windows and soffit and fascia. It was a pretty easy job and really cleaned up the windows.
The soffit and fascia and gutters will have to be painted. But there is some work to do before we can tackle that job.
I think we are just getting started on our projects. We have more to do, but we are enjoying it!
Thanks for joining us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles!