In September, we traveled east from the outskirts of Memphis, to Red Bay AL for repairs (replaced slide out toppers), then to Maynardville and on to Virginia Beach.
- Mid South Naval Station, Milligan TN
- Downtown RV Park, Red Bay AL
- Roadrunner RV Resort and Campground (private), Maynardville TN
- Walmart, Charlottesville VA
- Sea Mist RV Campground (military), Virginia Beach, VA
Or, if you prefer and find this easier to navigate, here is a static map:
We drove from the Memphis area to Virginia Beach after stops in Red Bay and Maynardville TN.
Good News Areas We Are Under Budget
We were over our budget in the following areas:
- Gas for the car
- Cell phone use (primarily our wifi/data plan) and
- Medical (the bills for my July retina surgery
Large One Time Cost Item
Our biggest budget buster for the month was in the maintenance area while we were in Red Bay AL. We had work done at Bay Diesel (Koni shocks) ($1580) and also had a list of things done at Brannon's (Custom RV) ($1630).
We September was another tough month on the budget. The maintenance and medical areas were the culprits this time.
Our monthly averages continue to climb and we will be over our 'hoped for' $4100 monthly budget for the year which ends next month at the end of May. But we have had an extraordinary amount of Maintenance and Medical bills this year.
As always, if you think this spreadsheet might be useful I'd be glad to pass it along at no cost. Just let me know.
Thanks for joining us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles!