Our site backs up to the fast flowing Big Thompson River
I have started and not completed a number of posts from our travels in the last few months. Over the past few weeks we have seen a lot and taken loads of pictures. We've found that our wifi/internet has been spotty often out in Utah 'off the beaten path'. That is usually OK, but it just means I have more to catch up on when I have a good signal.
Other times, when we return to the Roadrunner after a day trip somewhere, I have not been as timely as I'd like to post pictures and a write up on what we did - so I am a little behind. Which is a common blogger predicament? That's my story on that and I'm sticking with it...
However, I do have a number of blog posts 'in the queque' that I am working on:
- Zion National Park Thoughts
- Seeing Bryce Canyon National Park
- Petroglyphs National Park Outside of Albuquerque
- Pickin' and Grinin' - OKC Banjo Museum
- Roadrunner Reflections - 6 Years on the Road!
- Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell
- Gouldings Museum in Monument Valley
- Roadrunner iPad Holder Prototype
- Roadrunner Front Dash/Tray Console
In fact I have 134 blog posts in 'draft' that I have yet to finish or have started and not completed. I may never finish all of them off, but I am thinking I will get to these at least these nine (in no particular order), so stay tuned!
Thanks for joining us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles!