In November, we visited the following locations along the Florida Gulf Coast and into Central Florida:
- Macon Habitat for Humanity, Macon GA
- Grassy Pond Recreation Area, Lake Park GA
- Sumter Oaks Escapees Campground, Bushnell FL
- Bowling Green Habitat for Humanity, Bowling Green FL
- Big Cypress National Preserve Campground, Everglades National Park FL
- Flamingo Campground, Everglades National Park FL
- Sigsbee NAS Campground, Key West FL
Here's an interactive map of where we camped during the month. Click on the letters (waypoints) to see locations:
Good News Areas We Are Under Budget
Here's a snapshot of our spending for the month:
We had a series of expenses which put us over in a lot of categories.
Large One Time Cost Item
Our six-month car insurance bill was due so we paid it in lump sum. This accounted for the largest overage in a category.
As always, if you think this spreadsheet might be useful I'd be glad to pass it along at no cost. Just let me know.
Thanks for joining us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles!