Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's not a business but these things still make a lot of sense...

One of the most useful things we have done is make up a contact card.After talking about this for months and months, we found ourselves trying to explain to people what we are doing with this 'living in an RV thing'. Often we ended up getting their name and phone numbers and giving them ours.

In September, when we were getting ready to go to the Life on Wheels RV conference with 150 other RVers, I knew we would be meeting a lot of people and thought it would be good to have a card. So I designed a card and passed it around. It came in quite handy.

Let's just say my daughter was nice enough to say, 'Let me give it a shot dad...' . I think she did a pretty good job so we went with what you see here. We especially liked that part where she took a few liberties with PhotoShop and 'slimmed me and mom down a bit'.

After a quick trip to Kinkos and a few days later, we were all set.

So how about you? Do you have a card?

1 comment:

  1. I like your "card" - and you're right, they come in handy on the road. I make my own with Print Shop software. I like to change the layout and photo (always looking for a better one) and only print 20 at a time so we don't wonder where they are.

    ReplyDelete