In December, we visited the following locations along the
- Gulf Waters RV Resort, Fort Myers FL
- Manatee Springs State Park, Chiefland FL
- Ho Hum Campground, Carrabelle FL
- Hurlburt Field FamCamp, Fort Walton Beach FL
- Oak Grove MWR Campground, Pensacola NAS FL
- Gunter Hill US Army Corps of Engineers Park, Montgomery AL
- Downtown RV Park, Red Bay AL
- Camping World Campground, Anniston AL
- RVacation Campground, Selma NC
- Sea Mist RV Campground (military), Virginia Beach VA
Good News Areas We Are Under Budget
Highest 1 Time Cost Item
We had toppers replaced at Brannons and also had a list of things for him to check out including replacing the motor on one of the fans, troubleshooting a faulty light switch, replacing the 'eye' on our DirecTV, and downloading new software for our Razor Over-the-Air antenna. $1400.
So this is a look at where our money went during the second month of the new year.
As always, if you think this spreadsheet might be useful I'd be glad to pass it along at no cost. Just let me know.
Thanks for joining us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles!