Once we carted out the old paneling we started with the stack of drywall and surveyed where it was going on the walls.
Pam put up some small green painters tape to mark the studs and vertical grid so we knew where to put the drywall screws.
Days 3, and 4 were primarily focused on getting the drywall up so we could tape and mud the joints. Progress seemed to go pretty quickly when we put up 4' x 8' sheets. And while I was working on one side of the room, others started the taping and mudding.
We decided to enlarge it so it went from stud to stud and then cut it out evenly so a piece of drywall would fit in nicely.
Next time, the last few days and the finished product...
Thanks for joining us on the Roadrunner Chronicles!