We decided to make it 4' x 8' x 4 to keep it simple. We borrowed a truck and picked up materials on Sunday afternoon and got all ready to begin on Monday morning.
Next, I 'framed out' a floor while Pam started painting the OSB boards that were going to be the floor and the side walls.
Then built another wall and stood it up.
Then we put the front on and squared it up.
Just in case you are wondering that took us into day three. At the close of day three, I was trimming the overhanging shingles. But ran into a problem.
I sliced the top of my hand under the sharp drip edge as I was trimming them. Yikes! I cut a gash in my hand. Good thing we were done for the day.
Off we went to Urgent Care (Patient First here in Virginia Beach) to sew up my hand. An hour later I was all fixed up.
Here is a before and after shot:
One thing I was happy about it that it is solid and plumb. I built a shed years ago in our stix and bricks house and had no concept of how to use a level. So we are learning and almost complete with another project under our belt.
That is it for this edition of the Roadrunner Chronicles ~ thanks for joining us. Until next time...