We spent time in Red Bay getting somethings done before making a quick trip to Destin and then on to Maynardville TN to see Mike and Joan.
- Red Bay, AL (Camp Allegro, Tiffin Factory)
- Destin, FL (Army Recreation Center Campground)
- Maynardville, TN (Mike and Joan's)
Good News Areas Under Budget
We didn't eat out much but that was about the only area we were under budget.
The biggest expenses we incurred were going to Red Bay and the Tiffin factory. We decided to go for it and get some big upgrades.
Among them were:
- Pull down shades throughout the Roadrunner. This replaced the curtains and the string blinds. That was about $2400
- Removed a sofa and moved the DS sofa to the PS
- Bought a new Lazy Boy recliner for about $650
- Had Chris Berry make a credenza to go where the back of the DS sofa used to be. That and removing the oven, remodeling the TV cabinet in the bedroom was another $1000.
We also did our yearly maintenance at Bay Diesel and that was about $1200.
Large One-Time Cost Items
Our day/night shades were a mix of Tiffin look alike MCD shades actual MCD shades.
You can see how the monthly totals have been going since the start of our 'fiscal year' in Jun. There has been some big spending going on the last couple of months!
That's why this should be called an 'Estimate' instead of a 'Budget'. Hopefully this will be the last of the big $$ months for a while...
Thanks for joining us on the Roadrunner Chronicles!