- It is compelling and the idea won't go away
- It excites us--energizes us
- We want to spend time on the more meaningful things of life
- At this stage of our life it is another great adventure together we can share.
- We want to spend more time with each other
- We think we have figured out a way to afford it
- It like the idea it forces us to downsize, get rid of stuff and live frugally
- We keep talking about simplifying our lives--this will help us do it
- There is no time like the present
- We are getting older. Waiting a few years won't make it easier
- We want to get more healthy and get outdoors
- We want to see friends, make friends and more of this great country
- This gives us new opportunities of volunteer: Habitat for Humanity, Youth Camps
- We love to camp, always have
- We love meeting people
- We can't figure out where we want to live...this way we can live a lot of places
- Most that are doing this say, "We wished we had done this sooner"
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Why are we doing this?